- 2 cups rice
- ½ kilo chicken liver
- 1 onion, shredded
- ½ cup cooking cream
- 11/2 cups Fayrouz Apple
- 1 cup water
- 1 small cup pomegranate molasses
- 2 tbs butter
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Spices: bay leaves, mastic, cardamom, all spice, cinnamon
- Salt & pepper
- Stir fry rice in butter then add 1 cup Fayrouz and 1 cup water + bay leaf + salt & pepper to taste. Leave till cooked
- Boil liver with onion and spices (mastic, cardamom, bay leaves) for 15 minutes.
- Stir fry boiled liver in a bit of butter with cinnamon, pomegranate molasses, ½ cup Fayrouz, cooking cream, garlic and salt & pepper to taste.
- Serve hot with cooked white rice
Benefits of barley: malt beverages are rich in vitamins B3, B6 and B12 as well as iron, zinc, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and amino acids that all help in the construction of body cells.