- 30 small Raspberries , rinsed
- 1 1/4 cup Coconut Water
- 1/4 cup Lime Juice (preferably freshly squeezed)
- 1 cup Fayrouz Pineapple
- 1 Popsicle mold 10 2.5 ounce molds
- 10 Wooden sticks
- Place 3 raspberries in each popsicle mold. Depending on the size they may need to be pushed into the molds.
- Combine all ingredients in a liquid measuring cup and stir to combine. Using a funnel fill each popsicle mold. Place foil over the top of the molds, as well as the mold top if used. Using a sharp knife, create a small slit to insert popsicle sticks and freeze until solid.
- To release run under hot water only until popsicles slide easily from the mold.