- 4 tablespoon mango purée (make your own in a blender)
- 1 lime juice
- 8 fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup Fayrouz mango
- Sugar (optional)
- ice cubes
- For the mango purée: add the mango chunks of 1 mango in a blender and purée.
- In a shaker, combine lime juice, sugar and mint and muddle the mint until it tears and releases the scent. (Sugar helps that process.) Strain mango puree into the pitcher.
- Add ice and Fayrouz mango . stir to combine. Strain into a chilled glass.
- Garnish with lime slices and mint.