- 1/2 cup fayrouz peach
- 3-4 teaspoon grenadine
- 1/2 cup lemon soda (to fill)
Grenadine Syrup ingredients:
- 1/2 cup drained pomegranate juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon orange flower water
- Pour the fayrouz peach over ice in a highball glass .
- Fill with lemon soda.
- Slowly pour the grenadine into the drink, it will sink to the bottom and gradually rise, integrating into the drink.
Grenadine Syrup Instructions:
- In a saucepan, combine the pomegranate juice and sugar.
- Bring to a slow boil, stirring constantly until all of the sugar is dissolved.
- Reduce the heat and cover.
- Simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Allow the mixture to cool, then pour it into a small decanter or bottle with a tight-sealing lid.
- Add a dash or two of orange flower water (don’t overdo it).
- Seal the bottle and give it a few good shakes.