- 1 ripe yellow peach
- 1 lime
- 10 mint leaves
- 1 and ½ cups Naked Juice Coconut Water
- 1 cup Fayrouz peach
- Slice the peach into pieces, removing the pit and using a knife to remove its skin.
- Cut the lime into 8 wedges.
- In each glass, muddle half of the sliced and skinned peach pieces with 5 mint leaves and 2 lime wedges. Do your best to smash the peach up (this will impart
- Add ice to each glass and top with ¾ of a cup of coconut water and 1 cup
- Stir gently. Garnish with additional lime wedges, peach, and mint.