- 2 Large Fresh Mangos (Peeled and cored weight ~9oz/255g each)
- 1/2 cup (80g) chia seeds
- 2 cups (480ml) Fayrouz mango
- 2 Tbsp honey
- Add the flesh of one of the mangos to the blender or food processor and process into a purée. Chop the other mango into chunks.
- Add the chia seeds, Fayrouz mango, honey and puréed mango to a mixing bowl and whisk together.
- Then add in the chopped mango and mix it in, saving a few chunks to use for a topping.
- Place the mixture into the fridge for 15 minutes and then bring it out and give it a stir and then put it back into the fridge for another 15 minutes.
- Spoon it out into four serving glasses, top with the remaining chunks of chopped mango and serve.