- 2 packs of tea biscuits
- 1 pack of pineapple jelly
- 2 pineapple slices, cut in cubes
- 1 can of condensed milk
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 2 egg whites
- ½ cup Fayrouz Pineapple
- ½ cup cold water
- Whip condensed milk with lemon juice. Cool in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Whip again with egg whites then return to fridge
- Crush tea biscuits and line the base of a serving tray
- Mix jelly with Fayrouz Pineapple and water in a pan over heat. Remove from heat after 10 minutes. Leave to cool
- Pour part of the warm jelly over the crushed biscuits. Put in the fridge to cool for 30 minutes
- Pour milk mix over cooled biscuits. Cover with cooled jelly. Decorate with pineapple pieces.
- Cool in fridge and serve cool
Benefits of barley: drinking malt beverages in the evening helps having a smoother and deeper sleep as they contain a number of minerals that help in muscle relaxation and destress.