- 2 cups of flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- Vanilla powder
- 1 cup of Fayrouz pineapple
- ¼ cup of oil
- ½ cup of chopped pineapples
- ½ cup butter
- 200 gms cream cheese
- 1 cup powder sugar
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Add in Fayrouz, oil, egg & chopped pineapple cubes & mix with a wooden spoon.
- Place mix in muffin tray & cook in pre heated oven for 40 mins.
- Icing: mix butter, vanilla, cream cheese & powder sugar, mix well.
- Cool muffins and decorate with the icing mix.