- 5 lemons, juiced
- 2 cups of cold water
- 2 can of Fayrouz peach
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 peaches, sliced, pitted and divided
- 1 pint of blackberries
- In a small saucepan place 1/2 of a peach, sliced and pitted, 3-5 blackberries, 1
cup of water and sugar. Heat on low to medium heat for about 10 minutes until
liquid is simmering and water has started to dissolve. You can also smash the
blackberries and peaches for flavor and color.
- Meanwhile, juice lemons and add juice to a pitcher. Add cold water, Fayrouz
peach and stir to mix.
- Add remaining peaches and blackberries to pitcher.
- Once simple syrup has finished cooking, allow to cool. Strain with a fine mesh
- Once mixture is cool, add to pitcher and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
Serve over ice and enjoy!