- 1 kg entrecote beef (cut in small square pieces)
- 2 cans (330ml) Fayrouz any flavor as you like
- 1 large onion (shredded)
- 3 cloves of fresh garlic (pressed)
- 3 table spoons vegetable oil
- 3 table spoons Barbecue sauce
- 1 table spoon Soya Sauce
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Stir-fry onion in oil until soft and a bit golden.
- Add garlic.
- Add beef, barbecue sauce, soya sauce.
- 2 Fayrouz with a hint of salt and pepper.
- Let it cook in slow fire for about one hour until the beef is tender.
- Garnish with fresh parsley or coriander.
- Serve with rice.