- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1/3 cup Amstel Radler
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons powdered sugar
- To prepare the crust, beat 1/4 cup granulated sugar and the butter until creamy. Gradually add 1 cup flour to sugar mixture, beating at low speed until mixture resembles fine crumbs. Gently press mixture into bottom of an 8-inch square baking pan. Bake at 180° C for 15 minutes; cool on a wire rack.
- To prepare topping, beat eggs at medium speed until foamy. Add sugar and next 5 ingredients, and beat until well-blended. Pour mixture over partially baked crust. Bake at 180°C for 20 to 25 minutes or until set. Cool on wire rack. Sift powdered sugar evenly over top.