- 40 gms green beans, cut in small pieces
- 40 gms white beans
- 40 gms red kidney beans
- 40 gms Chinese cabbage, shredded
- 25 gms smoked turkey slices, cut in small pieces
- ½ can Fayrouz Pomegranate
- 2 tbs white vinegar
- 2 tbs olive oil
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1 tsp white sugar
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- Salt & pepper
- Separately boil each type of beans till cooked
- Mix beans, cabbage and turkey together.
- Dressing: Mix vinegar, Fayrouz Pomegranate, sugar, oil, salt and pepper till well combined.
- Add dressing and mix well.
- Serve cold garnished with pomegranate seeds
Benefits of barley: barley is useful in the treatment of anaemia because it is rich in minerals, vitamins and fibres. It is especially rich in iron and copper which enhance the production of red blood cells and the increase of haemoglobin in blood.