- ½ red bell pepper, cored and seeded
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- ½ vanilla bean, seeds scraped
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup Fayrouz Peach
- 2 almost-ripe avocados
- 8 cups arugula
- 2 peaches, diced and peeled
- Roast bell pepper. Peel and chop pepper; purée with balsamic vinegar, vanilla, and sugar in a blender until smooth.
- With machine running, gradually add olive oil and Fayrouz Peach. Season with salt and pepper.
- Halve and pit avocados and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with olive oil and place cut side down on a medium-hot grill until nicely charred, about 5 minutes. Peel and thickly slice.
- Toss with arugula and peaches. Drizzle dressing over.