- ½ kilo flour
- ¼ litre of warm water
- ½ cup Fayrouz pineapple
- 1 egg yolk
- Pinch of salt & sugar
- Peeled and chopped apples (cubes)
- 50 gm butter
- 100 gm powder sugar
- 20 gm cinnamon powder
- 100 gm nuts per preference
- Heat all filling mix ingredients on low heat.
- Mix in dough ingredients and roll into a thin layer (add liquids till you form a dough).
- Add in the filling mix and roll.
- Beat the egg yolk and brush a thin layer over the roll.
- Cook at 150° C for 20 mins.
- Let it cool off and refrigerate then cut into thick slices.
- Serve with pineapple cubes and garnish with fresh mint leaves and honey.