- 3 teaspoon mixed berry syrup
- 1/3 cup apple cider
- 1/3 cup fayrouz apple
Berries Syrup ingredients:
- 2 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Add berry syrup and apple cider in a serving glass.
- Add ice and top with sparkling water.
- Stir before drinking.
Berries Syrup Instructions:
- In a heavy bottomed sauce pot, combine frozen berries and sugar.
- Set over medium heat and bring a boil.
- Reduce to a simmer and cook until berries have softened and mixture is thick.
- Strain mixture. Cool to room temperature.
- Transfer to an airtight container and keep stored in the fridge for up to two weeks.