- ½ package whole grain, low sugar cookies, gluten-free if desired (enough to cover the bottom of a 9×9″ pan in a single layer. The number will depend on cookie size)
- 1 cup fat free Greek yogurt
- 1 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
- ¼ cup skim milk or almond milk
- ¼ cup Fayrouz Raspberry
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup shaved dark chocolate
- Dunk cookies in coffee and place in your glass container in a single layer.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix the yogurt, Fayrouz, milk, vanilla and maple syrup. Spread half of it over the cookies.
- Add a layer of raspberries and half of the dark chocolate.
- Cover with the rest of the yogurt and sprinkle on the rest of the chocolate. Keep in the fridge until ready to serve.